Crediting of legal entities is one of the top priority lines in the activities of PJSEB “Trustbank”. The Bank offers to Clients a wide range of credit products, flexible approach in the choosing and assessing collaterals, convenient repayment schedules and development of individual financing and crediting schemes.
Efficient and transparent decision-making process, competitive interest rates as well as professional consulting services, provided by highly qualified Bank personnel, allow Bank to provide credits in different forms and for various purposes on the most beneficial terms for Client.
- Credit application;
- Copies of the duly registered constituent documents;
- Business plan, technic-economic appraisal of project;
- Financial statements, authorized by local tax inspection, for the latest accounting period with all enclosures (Forms # 1,2,2a,4) with the interpretation of accounts receivable and accounts payable for the period over 90 days;
- Documents related to credit security;
- Other documents depending on the object of credit.
* PJSEB “Trustbank” reserves rights to inquire supplementary documents necessary for more comprehensive analyses of the borrower’s creditworthiness.
In case if You have any questions please feel free to contact Loan, Coordination of Investment Activities and Monitoring Department:
Telephone: (+998 71) 244-76-47